Who Are We
Announcing the formation of the Brookhaven Hamlet Foundation, Inc., a 501c(3) corporation The Foundation will be comprised of the Hamlet Historic Fund, the Dennis Puleston Fund, the Tree Fund and the Virginia Brown Scholarship Fund and all will be administered by the BVA Board. Stay tuned for updates to this website reflecting the change.
The object of the Brookhaven Village Association is to aid in the preservation of the natural beauties of Brookhaven Hamlet; to encourage and assist in all improvements pertaining to public welfare; to cooperate with public officials in the faithful performance of their duties; and to guard, in every way, the interests of the residents of Brookhaven Hamlet. The BVA enhances Brookhaven Hamlet through its various funds.
What We Do
- The Virginia Brown Scholarship Fund: The Brookhaven Village Association has offered a scholarship since 1978...Read More
- The Dennis Puleston Environmental Fund named in memory of Brookhaven resident, naturalist Dennis Puleston...Read More
- The BVA Tree Fund plants a variety of trees each year throughout the community...Read More
- The Hamlet Historic Fund - Formerly known as Cemetery Restoration Fund...Read More
- Board Members of the BVA are active in other organizations, especially those whose mission is to safeguard the health and welfare of the community...Read More
- The BVA operates and maintains the Squassux Landing Marina...Read More
Old Stump Road looking South near Chapel
image by Kathleen Lacey